Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tumor Shrinking..

So I was able to get down an entire Gatorade after my first chemo session so it appears the Cisplatin works really fast. Last evening I was somewhat successful eating some chicken salad, tomato's and mozzarella so apparently there will be a time when I could possible eat normal prior to my surgery..before I have to fully go back to the tube feeds for a couple more weeks.

Now I just have to obtain the desire to eat..stomach's a little queasy...will see.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool site, Thinking about you every day, and this helps with knowing how you are!! Will Chemo take that long every time? When do you go in again ( schedule?) Hang in there, you are so strong..........already beating it!! Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike, Just thought we'd let you know we're thinking of you. It seems you're already in the right frame of mind to totally kick this thing!!! Good luck with everything and thanks for the updates on your blogspot. Tyler and Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen No basketball this Sunday ,
    If you want we can work out there , But No Basketball ! If I have to, I'll call everyone and they will either go to Peabody or Methuen or better yet maybe I'll pay for everyone to go to Plaistow for the morning ,( good luck finding them ) Then you can waste your time driving around looking for everyone , Listen I have seen you play and missing one or two games isn't gonna make you any worse . Michael if you had any other type of injury ,that would be effected by playing ball you would give it time to heal this is no different . If someone felt as dehydrated as you and they continued to play would you respect them , Hmmm ... You I and both know what you would say or think of them , Take your own advise .....

    I'll see you in a little bit

    PS: Don't tell anyone I said this to you . I dont want to lose my rep as being a nice guy , With Love Bill

    ReplyDelete