Sunday, August 2, 2009

Basketball Sunday!!

Oh this could be good..will write more after I play..

more..played 4-5 games at moderate pace..probably started the morning too depleted from lack of fluids and food..

Decided to get some rest instead of letting the pump run all last night so now I play catch up all day trying to get the calories back.

Sorry to Derek, Jim and John as I was too tired, to drained and a little too sick to train them today. I'll have to plan better next week. But got some sleep and feeling better now.

1 comment:

  1. Listen No basketball this Sunday ,
    If you want we can work out there , But No Basketball ! If I have to, I'll call everyone and they will either go to Peabody or Methuen or better yet maybe I'll pay for everyone to go to Plaistow for the morning ,( good luck finding them ) Then you can waste your time driving around looking for everyone , Listen I have seen you play and missing one or two games isn't gonna make you any worse . Michael if you had any other type of injury ,that would be effected by playing ball you would give it time to heal this is no different . If someone felt as dehydrated as you and they continued to play would you respect them , Hmmm ... You I and both know what you would say or think of them , Take your own advise .....

    I'll see you in a little bit

    PS: Don't tell anyone I said this to you . I dont want to lose my rep as being a nice guy , With Love Bill

    ReplyDelete