Saturday, August 22, 2009

OK So...


My second to last chemo treatment was Thursday and I'm feeling pretty good! Did you hear that Bill... yes I will be hitting the court tomorrow morning..

I was planning to go back on my feeding tube on Friday but decided to have a light caloric day gauging how I felt last treatment.. but by Friday night I was eating solid food(Thai from Mapow).. and watermelon this morning and leftovers for lunch.

Nausea is about a 2 and energy is way up... so maybe my system is getting use to the chemo and I'm not reacting so severely however I'm waiting for the hammer to drop.

Great news is my tumor is shrinking enough so that I may eat somewhat normal..so hopefully.. time will tell if I could get a few pounds back??

1 comment:

  1. Wait just one dartootin' minute here...since when my friend have you had a hook shot?

    ReplyDelete