Thursday, August 27, 2009

To All My Cousins..




I just wanted to thank all of you so much from the bottom of my heart! I know for most, it has been well over 35 years since we have talked. But your kind words from all have brought back so many memories, so much love and so many feeling that i cannot begin to express in words what it has meant to myself and family.

Call it what you would like, lineage, bloodlines.. family or bonding.. It's stronger than one could imagine and I thank you all for your efforts and support.

And Becky, Bernadette, it was Mark not I that destroyed your dollhouse.. I've tried for years to control his moods and I warned him that day.. but you both know how he can be.. sorry Mark.. you are the elder and should have known better..

Love you all.. and yes the pic is prior to weight loss..

No comments:

Post a Comment