Monday, August 3, 2009

Radiation Day #2

Well I guess what that say about chemo and radiation is true..believe me you don't want to experience it for yourself.

I seem to throw up the anti nausea drugs as soon as I get them in..so yeah you guessed it..I'm still feeling sick.

I did manage to go to a very dear friends 50th birthday party..Chappy(Mark) turned 50 last month and his wife Nance threw a surprise birthday party for him and our friend Merlin and his family made it from California..first time the 3 of us have been together since Merlin's wedding in Nappa 17 years ago.

So do yourself a favor..don't let all those special friendships and relationships go so long unnoticed. Families and responsibilities have a way of putting years between friends and trust me in that it will mean so much to reconnect..

So off for another radiation treatment..day #2,,

No comments:

Post a Comment