Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here We Go Again..



Yup..the Cisplatin is first for a half hour, then the CPT-11.

They tell me my red and white counts are way down so.. if the whites go any lower next week may be in question??

So... all pray that they remain high enough, and I remain strong and healthy enough to get through my last treatment next week. They do have a drug that they can administer that could raise them, yes side effects are severe bone pain as my marrow develops white cells..

On a positive note, I did have real food last evening for the first time in awhile, and I'm sitting here getting my chemo and I just ordered a cheeseburger from the cafe... don't know if I'll be able to swallow it but at least I have a desire to try..

1 comment:

  1. I'll give you some marrow. Mine's awfully cute!

    ReplyDelete