Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yum..Feed Me..

Chemo starts this am...don't know what I'm looking forward to more, the chemo or my new food source that was obtained yesterday after much effort.

I'm now on TwoCal HN, providing 2000 calories per liter instead of the 1200 calories that i was on.

This means I can reduce my time on feeding, 10 hours providing 2500 calories..

I actually probably stay on for 15 hours which will give me a much needed 3750 calories per day. I can use the extra time to get some additional water or Gatorade in if need be..

Well off to my first chemo treatment in a few hours. Wish me luck..

2 comments:

  1. Here's to sandblasting that cancer out of your system. Go get 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Muchacho. Show that cancer just how tough you are. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete