Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Runnung On Empty..

Just realized Tuesday that I only have enough cans of Jevity left for one more day.

Apparently my perscription was for 90 cans per month which is 3 cans per day..roughly 720 calories. My current intake is 15 cans and I'm barely maintaining my low weight at that rate.

So..at 15 cans, I need 450 cans per month minimum and not 90 as prescribed.

So today's goal is to obviously locate a supplier close by that has the feeding formula..

Again..be your own advocate..I've told the Boston docs, Exeter docs, my insurance co and no one listens..so time to get nasty..

2 comments:

  1. M.

    I know that you've probably already found how to buy it on-line, but just in case here is a supplier http://www.abbottstore.com/

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was from Trudy

    ReplyDelete