Saturday, July 25, 2009

Basketball Sunday!!

I know I'm a day early but cannot wait to play tomorrow..6am!!

Light workout this a.m. and probably a small run in Maudslay after my last client this afternoon..movies tonight and Basketball with the boys tomorrow morning.

My abs are feeling ok after surgery last week..did a few sets on the ab machine with light weight..and did my first couple of rings..yes the abs are pulling but I think I'm back to strength by end of next week. Just in time for the chemo and radiation.

Today will be my first full day on the feeding..getting use to the backpack/pump set-up and now have 1707 ml's in me since last evening around 11pm. So at 1.2 calories per ml (no I don't have my 2 cal per ml solution yet)..its around 2000 calories so far..best day I can remember in some time.

So yes the abs will be tight, my legs a little week and I'll most likely be sucking wind but I'll be up and ready to run at 6 a.m. ...

Oh..my oral intake on solids is zero and my best guess at liquids is around 10-20%..meaning I give back 80-90% so the tube has now become critical to my health. Little direct injection on the Gatorade first thing in the morning and I should be all set to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment