Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dietitian Just Left..

Dietitian just left..says she wants me on a little less than 3000cals per day. Afraid that I'll get fat if I go up too fast. Afraid I'll be getting a fatty liver if I get too fat!! Little does she know I'm controlling this and not her..

Heavy lifting and 4000cals should get me back up before treatment ends.. no now I'm not going to be doing anything stupid..if I don't have the capacity to lift heavy I won't but if I can, and have the energy I will.

So yes in two weeks I'll be doing the food scramble again as I run out before my month's allotment but hey.. I do have a plan..

Oh..and I'm sitting here now getting my doses of Cisplatin and CPT-11.. thought I was getting the Cisplatin only and my first dose of CPT-11 next week so I'll have to get an update on the scheduling..more to come.

2 comments:

  1. What do you have to bench to be considered heavy lifting? Do the 10 lb weights that I have count? Take it a little easy on those weights until you have some fat on that liver.

    Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never realized how stubborn you are.....
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete