Thursday, July 30, 2009

100 Day..

Ok so the first chemo session is done..in by 8:40 and out by 2:45?? They say it's a whole day but was able to sneak in a client before and one(Doug) after so it's not my "full" day..

So the feeling..like I've been bombarded with poison. Not sick but a low grade headache and some stomach activity. Thank god for the anti nausea medication.

So 100 day..Doug reminded me that we haven't done one in awhile so of course we had to try. Thanks to Doug for his patience as I tried to hang as long as possible..and did well but only went as far as I could. Yes very low on fuel as I left my feed bag home during the infusion earlier so went some time without calories.

And 100 day..100 reps in a row with low weight.. ie: 100 reps with a 45 lb bar..lat pull downs with 70lbs..etc.

So we did back, chest, shoulders and bis... all for 100 reps..try it some time. And of course I can help!

Now will see if it's pushed me over the edge for the evening..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mike,
    Just caught up reading your posts. I never knew you were so prolific. Hope you kicked some big cancer butt today. I've taken your advice about squats and started kicking my own. Ouch. Keep those calories dripping. I can't weigh more than you -- even if it is all muscle. Liked your story about Walter.
    Love you, Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike - I echo the comment above. Maybe youv'e missed your calling. Time to write a book. Thanks for the great updates and Livestrong.

    ReplyDelete