Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Workouts Begin!!


OK so I was up to 154 lbs when I was weighed at the radiologist Tuesday so that is about 9 lbs from my lowest. And I trained with weights for the first time since I can remember so hopefully now that my weight is rising and I'm training.. I can get my weight close to where I began.

My goal is to be at 175 lbs by surgery so I do have my work cut out for me..

I did bench my weight Tuesday which is horrible but it is a start!! And I was pleasantly surprised that my remaining strength was quite good.. so yes I am somewhat weaker but now that the chemo is leaving my system my strength is not too bad.

OK so I do have to train legs today so I am certain that will be a different story but my plan is to be back to full strength by surgery..

Oh..and yes most of my weight loss is from the waist down so yes my legs are skinny and my ass is sagging butt...

No comments:

Post a Comment