Sunday, September 13, 2009

Monkeying Around Part 2



OK Bill, Eric...

Bill... you wanted me to climb a pole... but I figured a heavy bag would do.. and Eric.. you are more than welcome to stop by any time to try this for yourself.. must warn you though that it looks a lot higher when you're up there..

For all others.. chemo and radiation are done so now its time to put a little weight back on.. waiting though for my blood counts to improve.. low point is 14-39 days after last treatment so I've just entered my lows and to tell you the truth, it's been a tough weekend as far as my energy is concerned so yes I feel like I'm fighting an up hill battle at times. Fairly dizzy and a little nauseous still, and yes I got a cold on Thursday so have been loading on the zinc and think I've stopped it from being a bad cold but.. more to come this week... and maybe another mini workout for Eric and Bill..

3 comments:

  1. try vitamin A as well... Dr. Michael Savage knocks out colds with this...go on Savage Nation.com and see if he has any infor on this... (I just heard it on the radio this past week)... just be cautious of the dose ~ check it out... zinc always worked best for me/us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a show-off. Why don't you have Ring Girls too? I still can't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://s3.amazonaws.com/giles/bot_093008/attention_whore.jpg

    ReplyDelete