Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My April 4th Posting..

An interesting note although the docs are hesitant to confirm my suspicions..

My April 4 posting mentions when I ran into Dave Stewart while playing basketball in my gym. At the time my whole right side went numb and my oncologist blamed it on the nerve damage from the chemo..

Well I did have my last treatment in my right arm and neuropathy followed immediately, mostly on my right side. And I dropped the Oxaliplatin to prevent further damage. But at the time my suspicions were that something else was going on.

Well I now think it may have been a combination of factors. I believe I did have neuropathy from the chemo however I now believe the impact with Dave hit the tumor in my left temple immediately triggering a slow brain bleed or hemorrhage.

So my hemorrhage on June 2nd was a continuation of the April impact. So in effect Dave helped bring the tumor to light potentially saving months or years of undetected growth.

Thank you Dave for helping discover my tumor and potentially saving my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment