Sunday, May 9, 2010

Find Your Motivation!


Find Your Motivation!

I must admit.. my motivation is my previous illness. It gets me out of bed now every morning. I wake.. and my first thought is how little time I have. No.. I do not believe my cancer has returned.. just the opposite! But what if? What then? Life is too short .. too precious to waste another second.

I know many of you think that it is no way to lead your life. But I have been given a gift! Another chance at making things right. A friend that has recently passed claimed he was one of the lucky ones. He was given the time to gather his things.. get them in order..

Well I consider myself lucky too! I have another shot.. a chance to get my life in order. A chance to grow.. to prosper.. to live and have fun.. to feel the sun..

Motivations change.. develop.. We may have many. But today mine is strong and unwavering..

Find your motivation in life.. embrace it and follow..

1 comment:

  1. You have been given a wonderful gift. Live your life to the best of your ability. Your illness will always be a memory of what you have done and what you will do. We love you Mikey and you have enough motivation to carry you through anything now.
    Love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete